Tuesday 12 February 2013

A Little Bit MORE Healthy


My last blog post was over a year ago. I logged on for the first time in a long time and wondered "why am I not doing this any more?" The page had over 100 views last month from strangers who stumbled across it - so I may as well post something new.


I've tried many new gluten-free products that I can't wait to review, but I am  also blogging about my new quest to be a "little bit" more healthy - RUNNING!

In addition to celiac disease, I've been diagnosed with hypoglycaemia  (which means that I have to pay close attention to the sugars in my diet because my body processes them too quickly). This includes eating complex carbohydrates and protein, which made me think "That's what runners eat, I should start running." This summer, my friend and I will be running a TEN MILE race, and I will be blogging about the training/diet involved as someone with  health restraints. 


No comments:

Post a Comment